So, Trena tagged me, and I have to say I'm happy about it.
Six intersting things about me... I'll try to make it interesting.
1. At age 16 I was asked in a job interview what my talents were.... so, I showed how I was double jointed and turned my arm around in a complete circle... if you were wondering, I didn't get the job. My interviewing skills have improved slightly since then.
2. Going off of that last one- when my hand is planted flat on a surface, I can turn it around in a complete circle. When I put my arms out straight and lock my elbows, my arms look freak-ish.
3. My whole life I was told that I had a heart murmur and went to cardiology appointments every year until I was 18, and wasn't able to participate in sports or over-exert myself in any way... then when I was 22 I went to a new doctor and found out that I actually don't have a murmur and my heart is completely normal. go figure.
3. I was born on my mom's birthday.
4. I am one out of five kids that does not have curly hair.
5. I'm a natural teacher.
6. I'm silently/internally competitive, like my dad.
So, KARA!!! Tag, you're it!