Sunday, December 30, 2007
Belen and cousins celebrated her birthday... yum!
Skippy, Brian and Chris just pouring with Christmas spirit
Skip and the kids at the park by Jill and Don's house.
And here they are... the very photogenic- Jill and Don!
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Belen took this very seriously..
I didn't get a picture of Lauren- but I love you!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
I digress... we had a fun time and the girls were actually a lot more interested in all the displays than I thought they would be. Luke had fun running around and and saying "duh duh duh duh" at everything. Poor Thyssen stayed in the stroller almost the entire time.
I am so excited for Christmas this year! The entire family will be at my parent's house and I can't wait to see all the grandkids together. Maybe we sill actually get a big family photo!! For some reason big family photos are impossible with our family.
Belen found her presents in the closet the other day and she said, "Mommy! What's all this for me?" I then had to explain to her that I have to wrap them all up and put them under the tree... then she proceeded with a zillion why questions. Gotta love 3 year olds!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Six intersting things about me... I'll try to make it interesting.
1. At age 16 I was asked in a job interview what my talents were.... so, I showed how I was double jointed and turned my arm around in a complete circle... if you were wondering, I didn't get the job. My interviewing skills have improved slightly since then.
2. Going off of that last one- when my hand is planted flat on a surface, I can turn it around in a complete circle. When I put my arms out straight and lock my elbows, my arms look freak-ish.
3. My whole life I was told that I had a heart murmur and went to cardiology appointments every year until I was 18, and wasn't able to participate in sports or over-exert myself in any way... then when I was 22 I went to a new doctor and found out that I actually don't have a murmur and my heart is completely normal. go figure.
3. I was born on my mom's birthday.
4. I am one out of five kids that does not have curly hair.
5. I'm a natural teacher.
6. I'm silently/internally competitive, like my dad.
So, KARA!!! Tag, you're it!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Friday, October 26, 2007
My parents came to town today and so of course we went to Dland!We got there at 1 and we had a great time and were totally worn out by 5. I love living so close and having a pass.. it's so fun!
Our family actually went to the pumkin patch this year! Well, it's a California-Style pumkin patch- the pumkins are lined up in the dirt as if they were in a patch and there is a small carnival attached. Anyway, we got a family picture and that's all I wanted.
A few cute pics at Atlantis park with Luke and Penny.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Monday, October 15, 2007
Monday, October 1, 2007
Friday, September 28, 2007
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Monday, September 10, 2007
Today was Penny's 3rd Bday party and she spent most of the party in the house watching cartoons and sulking. I think all the friends and people there was a bit too much for her to handle. She had a great time opening gifts, though!! She is so cute... Belen had a great time celebrating her little friend.