Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Times

This is a picture of Thorey (my big sis) and me at my bridal shower 8+ years ago. Yes, that's me about 30lbs ago :P I love this pic because our faces actually look alike.. We look like sisters!! (no one ever thinks I look like my sisters, so this picture is very exciting for me) Anyway, Thorey is expecting her first baby one week from today and I've found myself so excited about it!! I was at work this morning and I was in such a good mood because every few minutes, I thought about Thorey's baby being born and it made me so happy!! I can't wait to meet little miss Bauer! Oh, and Thor- we can use this pic as our inspiration to get back to pre-baby bodies :)

AND- Trena is expecting a GIRL!!! It's baby mania!! LOVE IT!

8 comments:

Trena said...

Such a cute picture! I have been excited all week just thinking about Thorey and being able to hold my new little niece. She's going to be such an awesome mom. By the way, what house is that at? It looks really familiar. And I remember both of those shirts, because I got them as hand-me-downs. Cute, cute.

Trena said...

Nevermind - it was at Linda's house, right? I think that was it!

Titel Family said...

so fun! I think maybe it's your turn again!!

McKenzie said...

That's such a cute picture! Such beautiful girls (then and now :)
This wasn't too long before I met you for the first time(when I was 14) and now, I'm about the same age you are in that picture!... Time Flies!

Presley family said...

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!!! How exciting!!! I will have to make them bows! wink!!! How are you? I miss you It feels like I have not see you in FOREVER!!!!

Jim and Allison said...

I'm so happy for you and your sister's having babies!Cute pic!

Anonymous said...

I'm stuck here, stuck here, on middle ground.......Congrats on all the babies!!!!!cjgrayfamily.blogspot.com

Thorey said...

I love this picture, too! Yes, I'd love to get back to this size! We look so young!