Friday, September 17, 2010

Baby G


Our favorite little redhead turned 1 on Sept. 3. It's a tradition in my family to have a big first birthday party, so that's exactly what we did. Gina is the cutest most adorable little girl I could have ever hoped for. I feel so blessed to be her mommy and while it makes me a little sad too, I am very excited to see her grow and experience the person she will become.
Here are a few facts about Gina

She almost always has puckered lips when she is talking.. so much so that I call it her signature look.
She says about a dozen words and can pretty much copy any word you try to teach her.
She LOVES and I mean LOVES babies.. real or dollies, doesn't matter. She almost had a heart attack when we went down the dolly isle at Target the other day. She was screaming, "bebe! bebe!" "mama! bebe!"
She loves taking trash OUT of the trash can.
She is VERY demanding and knows exactly what she wants and when she wants it. Our 2010 household motto is "What baby wants, baby gets"
She is tiny.. around 25th percentile for height and weight.
She loves buster, our cat, and tries to climb on him, pull his tail, and pick him up.
She loves to kiss and be kissed and loves to blow kisses.
She is constantly walking around the house talking gibberish and dropping toys here and there along the way.
She tries to hang with the big kids, but usually ends up being knocked over, hurt, and crying.
She wakes up every morning around 3, yelling, "mama! mama! mama!" for about 20 minutes then goes back to sleep until 6.
She loves to eat and nods in approval when something yummy is placed in front of her.
She is a mama's girl through and through, and I wouldn't have it any other way!
We love this baby SO MUCH and are excited and thankful for every moment we have to spend with her.
Happy Birthday Gina!


9 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

she is adorable and I love those little puckered lips!

Simona said...

Hi Kitty,
I love looking at your blog. Gina is so cute! Happy Birthday!!

Susanna Landon said...

I do think she has to be one of the cutest red headed babies I have ever seen!

Presley family said...

Oh I love that Baby G!!! OH, and what a cute outfit she has on! wink!!! I will e-mail the rest of the pics I took... promise.
BIG HUGS!

Emily said...

She really is beautiful. And what a delightful little personality! Your girls TOTALLY make me want to have one of my own!

Andréa Morrow said...

she is a pretty cute red head..so is Thyseen :) (unfortunately mine don't keep their red hair very long.. except Hailey is strawberry blonde)and Levi has orange hair, so we'll see! it's funny too how you know everyone of us are just gaga over this girl and you are kind enough to give everyone their "fix" haha :) love it!

Trena said...

I love, love, love baby Gina!! I can't believe she is 1. And such a talker! xoxo

Kara said...

What in the world Katie!!! Two posts in one week?! I can totally tell two out of three children are in school. You've inspired me...look for a new post on my blog in about six months!!!

mid said...

http://www.presentercantik.com/2018/06/kredit-tanpa-agunan-apakah-itu.html