Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bad Camera and Easter

Last 4th of July, I was cleaning off the table outside and accidentally wrapped my camera up in the plastic table cloth and threw it away. After an hour or so, I noticed my camera was missing and finally came to the conclusion that I would have to dig through the trash to find it. And find it I did.. in the trash.. covered in coke. I prayed it would turn on.. but it didn't. I let it dry out for a while and then it turned on and I thought I had dodged a bullet.. and a lecture. After a few days I noticed the lens randomly decided when it would focus and when it wouldn't. So, I now have blurry pictures half the time.. and spend about 5 mins turning on and off my camera in order for it to focus. Without further ado..
Our blurry Easter Bunny cake
Easter Morning, ready for church Easter Baskets... yes, Gina's is a Halloween bucket.
and lastly, Blurry Thyssen in a blurry tree.
Hopefully we'll be able to get a new camera before my kids are grown and all they're left with is an out-of-focus childhood.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Katie! I'm so proud of you for finally updating your blog. Sorry about your camera. We have issues with our cameras all the time. Your kids are still coming through nice and cute!

Presley family said...

It's about time!!